We would like to inform you how we will process your personal data and indicate the purpose for which they are intended. By explaining these issues, we want to fulfill our information obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation, known as the GDPR. In this regard, we would like you to know that:
- The administrator of your personal data, i.e., the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is EMS Partner Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Szyperska 14, 61-754 Poznań.
- Your data may be processed:
- for the purpose of answering your questions using the contact form on the website (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the GDPR);
- if you have given your consent to receive commercial and marketing information to the phone number or email address provided by you, your data will be processed on the basis of the consent given (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a of the GDPR);
- for the purpose of executing the contract concluded with you based on your order or taking actions to conclude such a contract (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the GDPR),
- for the purpose of executing the contract for conducting workshops, training, and conferences or taking actions to conclude such a contract (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the GDPR),
- the company may also process data if you have expressed your desire to receive a newsletter from us (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a of the GDPR).
- We will keep your data for a period necessary to carry out tasks resulting from the content of the correspondence. Data obtained for the purpose of concluding a contract will be stored for the time necessary to perform it. In the case of data processing based on your consent, your personal data will be processed for a maximum of the time of its withdrawal or until you decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Access to personal data will be granted to authorized employees of the Company, co-workers, as well as service providers used by the Company (e.g., IT, marketing services, etc.).
- You have the right to access your personal data, their rectification, erasure, or limitation of processing, and in the case of data processed based on your consent, the right to data portability.
- In the case of processing by us of personal data based on a legitimate interest, you have the right to object for reasons related to your particular situation. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing data for this purpose unless we demonstrate the existence of legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the grounds for establishing, pursuing, or defending claims.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to provide an answer to the question asked by you.
- Based on personal data, no automated decisions, including profiling, will be made..
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Any questions and requests regarding the protection of personal data can be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org